Advance Gastroenterology Clinic
Gastro Intestinal & Surgery Department introduces Excellence of GI Center. Now a days due to changing life style, Stress, wrong food habits causes common digestive problems like Piles, heartburn/GERD, IBD, and IBS. Symptoms may include bloating, Diarrhea, Gas, Stomach pain, and stomach cramps, Painful bowel moment etc.
Surya Sahyadri Hospital, a leading provider of General Surgery & surgical gastroenterology management announced the opening of its new State of art GI specialty clinic with the facility of video endoscopic therapeutic & diagnostic unit in Pune.
Introduced and led by accomplished Surgeon Dr. Jaisingh Shinde, MS.(General Surgery) GI specialty Center takes a Therapeutic & Diagnostic approach to GI health and overall wellness. Every patient of GI specialty clinic will receive a comprehensive, confidential examination and consultation to determine the most ideal, tailor-made treatment based on the individual’s specific situation, needs and medical history.
Advance in Ano-rectal surgical management-
- Painless procedure for Haemorrhoids(Piles)
- Stappler haemorrhoidectomy
- S.T.A.R.R. Surgeries for Chronic Constipation.
- 2)GI specialty diagnostic and treatments
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Upper Gastro intestinal Endoscopy (endoscopic examination of Esophageal,Stomach & small intestine)
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Lower Gastro intestinal Endoscopy-Colonoscopy (Endoscopic examination of Large intestine)
- Esophageal & Ano-Rectal Manometry-GI Physiology & Motility Studies.. (Difficulty in Swallowing & acid Reflux)
- Consultation in gastroenterology (For Diseases related to GI tract,Food Pipe,Stomach,Small & Large intestine,Gall bladder,Liver & pancrease)
- IBS (Disease due to Stress & modified life style,Symptoms like blotting in stomach,constipation,Diarrhea,lower abdomen pain & Blood/mucus in stool)
- IBD-inflammatory Bowel Disease (Profuse bleeding,Perforation,Strictures & obstruction,Fistula , perianal diseases and Ulcerative Colitis)
- Bariatric Surgery (Team of expert consultants for weight management in comorbid conditions like HT,DM etc.)
- Laparoscopic Surgeries, Minimum Invasive GI surgeries.
Manometry is measurement of pressure within various parts of the GI tract.
Esophageal manometry is a test used to measure the function of the lower Esophageal sphincter & the muscles of the Esophagus.The procedure is painless & is done without sedation.A thin flexiblecatheter is passed through anesthetized nostril,into the esophagus as the patient swallows. Anorectal manometry is a test performed to evaluate patients with constipation & fecal incontinence.This test measures the pressure of the anal sphincter muscles,the sensation in the rectum & the neural reflexes that are needed for normal bowel movements.
pH metry is a procedure which is done for quantification of exposure of esophageal mucosa in the stomach.Esophageal pH monitoring is the gold standard for diagnosis of gastro-esophageal reflux disease ( GERD).
for appointments click here.
Opening Hours(OPD Timing)
|Monday – Saturday||8.00AM – 7.00PM|
|Sunday and Holidays||Closed|